The film is currently being shot in Hyderabad and a special set resembling Simhachalam has been erected. A fight sequence is being shot on Balakrishna and other important actors in the film and it’s expected to be wrapped up in the next few days. Kamal Kamaraju and Prabhakar are taking part in the shoot and Jagapathi Babu is the villain.
Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan are the lead actresses. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. The film is expected to hit the screens soon.
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Venue confirmed for Uyyalawada’s motion poster launch
Articles that might interest you