Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming film Legend is currently under production and for the past few days, the film unit is in Vizag to shoot the film. Major action sequences are being shot in this schedule and sources say that this schedule is going to be wrapped up by December 15. With this, most part of the film’s shooting will be completed.
Boyapati Sreenu is directing the film and this is his second film with Balakrishna. In the past, they had teamed up for Simha and that went on to become a huge hit. Like ‘Simha’, even Legend is expected to be a raw action entertainer and Balakrishna will be seen in a brand new avatar. One of the bikes that he’s using in the film has caught the attention of the fans on social media and buzz is slowly but surely building up around this film.
Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. Balakrishna, Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan are playing the lead roles. The film is being jointly produced by 14 Reels Entertainment Pvt Ltd and Vaarahi Chalana Chitram banner.
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
Articles that might interest you