This Friday, movie lovers will be witnessing a clash between the Telugu versions of Uttama Villain and Kanchana 2 (Ganga). Apart from being dubbed versions of their Tamil originals, both these films have yet another interesting factor in common and that is their runtime.
While Uttama Villain has a runtime of 171 mins, Ganga runs for a duration of 165 mins. It is indeed a brave attempt by the makers of both the films to have such a longer duration in the times when even most films featuring top stars do not exceed more than 2 and a half hours in duration.
Let us hope that both the films have a solid content which will make the audiences sit through without getting restless till the end.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks