Sudhakar Komakula was one of the lead actors in Sekhar Kammula’s ‘Life is Beautiful’. This young actor, who got good recognition for his natural acting skills is busy shooting for his next. The film has been titled ‘Vundile Manchi Kalam Mundu Munduna’ and shooting is going at a brisk space.
Arun Dasyam, a protege of director Ravi Babu is handling the direction, and Ram Narayan is scoring the music. Major highlight of this movie is that senior actress Raadhika is making a comeback to Telugu films after a long time with this project.
- Jlk’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
Articles that might interest you