Sudhakar Komakula was one of the lead actors in Sekhar Kammula’s ‘Life is Beautiful’. This young actor, who got good recognition for his natural acting skills is busy shooting for his next. The film has been titled ‘Vundile Manchi Kalam Mundu Munduna’ and shooting is going at a brisk space.
Arun Dasyam, a protege of director Ravi Babu is handling the direction, and Ram Narayan is scoring the music. Major highlight of this movie is that senior actress Raadhika is making a comeback to Telugu films after a long time with this project.
- Chalo’s teaser impresses with its AP-TN border conflict
- Balakrishna responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Allu Sirish to clash with Akhil this Christmas
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Young hero’s next to have four heroines