Young Tamil starlet Megha Akash made an impressive debut in Tollywood with Nithiin’s LIE. Megha will next be seen in Dhanush-Gautham Menon’s Enai Noki Paayum Thota. However, the first film Megha had acted in, Oru Pakka Kathai, has been stuck in the regional censor office in Chennai since a long time.
Apparently, the censor members objected to the word “intercourse” in the film and refused to certify the movie even though the revising committee had cleared the film with a UA certificate. Oru Pakka Kathai was launched in 2014. The film is a coming of age drama and Megha will be seen as a pregnant teen in the movie.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you