Young Tamil starlet Megha Akash made an impressive debut in Tollywood with Nithiin’s LIE. Megha will next be seen in Dhanush-Gautham Menon’s Enai Noki Paayum Thota. However, the first film Megha had acted in, Oru Pakka Kathai, has been stuck in the regional censor office in Chennai since a long time.
Apparently, the censor members objected to the word “intercourse” in the film and refused to certify the movie even though the revising committee had cleared the film with a UA certificate. Oru Pakka Kathai was launched in 2014. The film is a coming of age drama and Megha will be seen as a pregnant teen in the movie.
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference
- Saaho’s team all set for a terrific action sequence in the UAE
- Fresh buzz on 2.0’s teaser and trailer launches