Ever since his disappointing debut with Akhil, the young Akkineni lad Akhil has been waiting for the right script which would relaunch him and bring him back into the game in a solid manner. Akhil, along with his father Nagarjuna, listened to several scripts and held talks with a few directors for his second film, but nothing has been finalized until now.
Confirming the speculation, Nagarjuna announced during a promotional interview for Oopiri that Vamshi Paidipally is working on a story for Akhil. Now, Vamshi not only scored a blockbuster with Oopiri but he also reinvented himself as a sensible director.
With such a grand success, we can comfortably expect Vamshi to direct Akhil’s second film. Well, let’s wait until an official announcement.
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
Articles that might interest you