It is a known fact that Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh will be releasing in Hindi in a record 800 screens across the country. With just a few days left for the film’s release, the Hindi version faced a last minute hiccup.
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s brother Arbaaz Khan issued a legal notice to Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s makers alleging that Sardaar’s team plagiarized his home production Dabangg 2. Arbaaz apparently came to this conclusion after watching Sardaar’s Hindi trailer and took the legal route after finding similarities with Dabangg 2.
A screening committee which was appointed to scrutinize both the films, eventually gave a clean chit to Sardaar’s team and said that the film bears no resemblances to Dabangg 2, making way for Sardaar’s Hindi version’s grand release. Sardaar Gabbar Singh is all set for its release on April 8.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser