It is a known fact that Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh will be releasing in Hindi in a record 800 screens across the country. With just a few days left for the film’s release, the Hindi version faced a last minute hiccup.
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s brother Arbaaz Khan issued a legal notice to Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s makers alleging that Sardaar’s team plagiarized his home production Dabangg 2. Arbaaz apparently came to this conclusion after watching Sardaar’s Hindi trailer and took the legal route after finding similarities with Dabangg 2.
A screening committee which was appointed to scrutinize both the films, eventually gave a clean chit to Sardaar’s team and said that the film bears no resemblances to Dabangg 2, making way for Sardaar’s Hindi version’s grand release. Sardaar Gabbar Singh is all set for its release on April 8.
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
- Grand pre-release event to step up the buzz for Mahanubhavudu
Articles that might interest you