Superstar Rajinikanth’s Lingaa has been on a fast track right from the day of its announcement. The talkie part is already wrapped up and the majority of the dubbing is also over. Other post production activities are progressing briskly. The Lingaa team is currently now in the Middle East to shoot Rajni’s intro song.
K.S.Ravikumar is the director of the film and Rajni romances two heroines, Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka in this action entertainer. Audio is composed by A.R.Rahman and it could be released in the 2nd week of November. Rockline Venkatesh who had earlier made Power in Telugu is producing this film.
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Star heroine ready to experiment