Super Star Rajinikanth and Anushka have joined forces for the film Lingaa, which is now going in for it’s climax shoot. The film was shot for many days in Hyderabad and this climax shoot will now be in Karnataka.
From the 18th of this month, these episodes will be shot in the Shimoghu region in Karnataka on Rajinikanth and other actors. Sonakshi Sinha is also playing an important role in this movie.
K. S. Ravikumar is the director while AR Rahman is the music director. Lingaa will have a dual role from Rajinikanth and the movie is going to release on the occasion of Rajinikanth’s birthday.
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
Articles that might interest you