The troubles for Thalaiva Rajinikanth’s ‘Lingaa’ are continuing despite the approaching realease date. Though the movie is on schedule, trouble is coming from unexpected angles for this movie.
Recently, another firm has filed a complaint alleging that Lingaa violates their copyright. Apparently, Balaji Studio has the remake rights for Telugu cinema Indra, which they allege is similar to Rajini’s movie.
The Court has heard arguments on both sides and the next hearing has been scheduled for December 12th. The bench has refused to give a stay on Lingaa’s release.
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
Articles that might interest you