The troubles for Thalaiva Rajinikanth’s ‘Lingaa’ are continuing despite the approaching realease date. Though the movie is on schedule, trouble is coming from unexpected angles for this movie.
Recently, another firm has filed a complaint alleging that Lingaa violates their copyright. Apparently, Balaji Studio has the remake rights for Telugu cinema Indra, which they allege is similar to Rajini’s movie.
The Court has heard arguments on both sides and the next hearing has been scheduled for December 12th. The bench has refused to give a stay on Lingaa’s release.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon
- Pawan vouches for the self respect of women in film industry