The troubles for Thalaiva Rajinikanth’s ‘Lingaa’ are continuing despite the approaching realease date. Though the movie is on schedule, trouble is coming from unexpected angles for this movie.
Recently, another firm has filed a complaint alleging that Lingaa violates their copyright. Apparently, Balaji Studio has the remake rights for Telugu cinema Indra, which they allege is similar to Rajini’s movie.
The Court has heard arguments on both sides and the next hearing has been scheduled for December 12th. The bench has refused to give a stay on Lingaa’s release.
- Team Jai Lava Kusa to celebrate the film’s success
- Nani unveils C/O Surya’s fun-filled teaser
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 24-09-2017
Articles that might interest you