After a long gap of 4 years, Superstar Rajinikanth thrilled his millions of fans with his latest flick ‘Lingaa’, which released on his birthday. However, all the excitement fizzled out soon after the film’s release, with a lackluster performance at the box office. The film failed to create the usual Rajini magic at the ticket counters in both Telugu and Tamil versions. This did not deter the film’s distributors, Eros International, from releasing the film in Hindi today.
Thanks to his stylish action and amazing persona, Rajinikanth enjoys a huge fan following across the country. The distributors are now hoping to cash in on Rajini’s craze, coupled with Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha’s presence in the film. Following public feedback, the makers are now releasing a trimmed and edited version of ‘Lingaa’ today.
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Kamal announces film with Vikram and Akshara Haasan
- Star daughter’s debut film to be dubbed in Telugu
- Suriya’s message to fans abusing female VJs
- Tamil hero’s role revealed in Charan-Boyapati film