Rockline Venkatesh, the producer of ‘Lingaa’, called the distributors’ protests over the compensation of their losses a mere political conspiracy to scare away Superstar Rajinikanth from the 2016 assembly elections in Tamil Nadu. The producer also alleged that a few popular politicians and their benamis approached him for the distribution rights of ‘Lingaa’. Venkatesh made these sensational comments while speaking to a leading English national daily.
The producer also criticised Sringaravelan, the distributor of Trichy and Thanjavur areas, for kick-starting the compensation protests and the hunger strike. Rockline Venkatesh hoped Rajinikanth would enter politics. He said that the Superstar’s only motive is to serve people, and that the Superstar is deeply upset with the distributors’ actions. Venkatesh said that no distributor is entitled to claim any kind of compensation as per the contract that was signed with them.
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser