Superstar Rajinikanth’s Lingaa is getting ready for a grand release on December 12th. The teaser of the film which released yesterday has raised the hopes on the film. The audio which will be releasing soon has been sold for a record price to Eros Music. According to reports, the price has crossed the price of the music for Rajini’s earlier blockbusters Robo and Shivaji. Eros has been trying to penetrate south Indian industry off late with big budget investments in many movies, including the recent Aagadu.
Lingaa directed by K.S.Ravikumar has Sonakshi and Anushka playing female leads. Music is composed by A.R.Rahman. Jagapathi Babu plays the antagonist.
- Amyra Dastur bags an interesting Bollywood flick
- Sridevi to be honored in New York
- Baahubali 2 to release in China soon
- Rakul Preet launches her own app
- Noted actress roped in for U Turn’s remake