Super star Rajnikant’s latest flick Lingaa, has completed its principle shooting and the post production works are going on with brisk pace. Producer Rockline Venkatesh has recently announced that this film will be released on December 12th which happens to be Rajini’s birthday. However, according to our reliable sources, this film might be postponed to Christmas, due to the extensive CG work.
Directed by K.S.Ravi Kumar, this film features Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka as the female leads. Jagapathi Babu will be seen as the antagonist in this flick and A R Rahman scores the music.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you