Super star Rajnikant’s latest flick Lingaa, has completed its principle shooting and the post production works are going on with brisk pace. Producer Rockline Venkatesh has recently announced that this film will be released on December 12th which happens to be Rajini’s birthday. However, according to our reliable sources, this film might be postponed to Christmas, due to the extensive CG work.
Directed by K.S.Ravi Kumar, this film features Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka as the female leads. Jagapathi Babu will be seen as the antagonist in this flick and A R Rahman scores the music.
- Mother refutes rumors on Trisha’s hospitalization
- Yet to release Telugu movie goes to Bollywood
- Stars galore in Boyapati’s next
- Appatlo Okadundevadu eyes Hindi remake
- Kajal reveals why she did ‘Pakka Local’
Articles that might interest you