Super star Rajnikant’s latest flick Lingaa, has completed its principle shooting and the post production works are going on with brisk pace. Producer Rockline Venkatesh has recently announced that this film will be released on December 12th which happens to be Rajini’s birthday. However, according to our reliable sources, this film might be postponed to Christmas, due to the extensive CG work.
Directed by K.S.Ravi Kumar, this film features Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka as the female leads. Jagapathi Babu will be seen as the antagonist in this flick and A R Rahman scores the music.
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you