According to the latest update, the makers have been flooded with offers ranging up to 35 crores for the Telugu dubbing rights. This is a phenomenal amount for any movie including Lingaa which is a dubbed film.
Though a fixed deal has not been yet set, it would be really interesting to see who bags the Telugu rights for this film. Currently the unit will move to Hyderabad for a huge schedule.
Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka are playing the female leads and A R Rahman composes the music.
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
- Venkatesh wants to emulate Amitabh Bachchan
Articles that might interest you