Nandamuri fans are very eager to celebrate a hat-trick of hit movies this year. Pataas and Temper, which starred two young actors of Nandamuri clan, have scored hits at the beginning of this year and now its the turn of Balakrishna to make an impact with his flick. He is currently busy in wrapping up his latest project titled ‘Lion’. The post production work is going in good swing and will be completed very soon.
Reports from a reliable source say that the makers are planning to release the audio of this much awaited project on 28th March.The venue will be confirmed soon.
Satyadeva is making his debut as a director through this movie. Trisha and Radhika Apte are the female leads in this flick. Music maestro Mani Sharma is scoring the tunes.
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
- Kriti Kharbanda Teams Up With The Deols
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you