Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest mass entertainer, Lion, released yesterday amidst high expectations and huge fanfare. The film opened to thumping collections all over the Telugu states and the numbers are amazing in the B and C areas, where Balayya’s craze is unbeatable.
On its opening day in Guntur, Lion amassed a huge 72 lakh share. Balayya enjoys immense adulation from his Guntur fans and this will result in the film crossing the 1 crore mark by the end of its second day. The numbers are more
or less the same in most areas.
Debutant Satya Deva directed this film which was produced by Rudrapati Ramana Rao. Trisha and Radhika Apte paired up with Balayya and Mani Sharma’s background score is said to be one of the highlights of the film.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you