Everyone remembers the little sweetheart from Little Soldiers who stole the limelight with her adorable acting in the 1996 film. Kavya Annapareddy, who played Bunny in her only film appearance, has recently gotten engaged.
She was an instant hit in her role that even bagged a National Award for Best Child Artist. She got engaged to Kushal Hippalgaonkar at a grand event in Hyderabad. The marriage will take place in Kerela next week.
Kavya is a doctor now and she is also the niece of telugu filmmaker Gunnam Gangaraju, who directed Little Soldiers. We wish her a happy married life.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked