Puri Jagan’s Loafer has begun its shoot and is going on at a brisk pace. According to the latest reports, young actor Charandeep has been roped in to play the bad guy’s role in the film.
Charandeep is one of the upcoming villains in the south, and has done films like Jilla, Patas and will also be seen in the second part of Baahubali. The young actor is quite excited about working with the talented film maker and feels that it will be a turning point in his career. Loafer stars Varun Tej in a lead role.
- Will DJ teaser create any controversy?
- Winner to have top notch horse riding scenes
- Nara Rohith’s label releases Maa Abbayi’s audio
- Suspense on NBK101 to be revealed shortly?
- Poll: Will Sai Dharam Tej score a much-needed hit with Winner?
Articles that might interest you