Just when everyone in Tollywood is expressing their solidarity with Puri Jagannadh in his rift with Loafer’s distributors who allegedly manhandled and threatened the director, Abhishek, Kali Sudheer and Mutyala Ramadass, refuted the director’s claims calling them baseless and far from truth.
In a press meet at the Film Chamber this morning, the distributors said that Puri has filed false cases against them and that police can verify the CCTV footage at Puri’s Cave and his residence. The distributors further said that police should instead file cases on Puri for wrongly implicating them in false cases.
It is well known that Puri Jagannadh recently filed a case against Abhishek, Kali Sudheer and Mutyala Ramadass alleging that the three beat him up after demanding him to compensate for their losses incurred during Loafer’s release.
- Raj Tharun’s role to be highlight of Rajugadu
- Mahanati’s latest two week Nizam share
- Superstar’s bearded look for his next
- Bellamkonda junior goes on a much-needed vacation
- Nani reveals the title of Aadhi Pinisetty’s next