Gorgeous Mumbai starlet Disha Patani, who made her Telugu debut with Varun Tej’s Loafer, has landed a plum role in a huge international project. Disha will be playing the romantic interest of popular Asian action star Jackie Chan in his current film Kung Fu Yoga.
As per the latest report in a leading news paper, Disha plays an archaeology professor who also helps Jackie’s character in teaching him yoga and martial arts in his quest to find India’s Magadha treasure in Tibet. Apparently, Disha is a trained yoga expert and this did the trick for her to grab the project.
Apart from this film, Disha will also be seen in MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, a biopic on Indian cricket star MS Dhoni.
- Sharwa’s next gets a release date
- Murugadoss announces Mahesh23’s release date
- Tollywood’s ‘War Star’ shoots for yet another war film
- Duvvada Jagannadham’s teaser offers a wholesome treat
- Award winning DP for Allu Arjun’s next
Articles that might interest you