Gorgeous Mumbai starlet Disha Patani, who made her Telugu debut with Varun Tej’s Loafer, has landed a plum role in a huge international project. Disha will be playing the romantic interest of popular Asian action star Jackie Chan in his current film Kung Fu Yoga.
As per the latest report in a leading news paper, Disha plays an archaeology professor who also helps Jackie’s character in teaching him yoga and martial arts in his quest to find India’s Magadha treasure in Tibet. Apparently, Disha is a trained yoga expert and this did the trick for her to grab the project.
Apart from this film, Disha will also be seen in MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, a biopic on Indian cricket star MS Dhoni.
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next
- Virat-Anushka tie the knot in Italy