Young Mega hero Varun Tej is awaiting the release of the first mass film in his career, Loafer. The film is slated for a grand December 17 release and recently, the censor board passed the film a U/A certificate. As per the latest update, Loafer has a crisp runtime of 139:52 minutes.
Barring the mandatory smoking & alcohol ad in the beginning and after the interval, Loafer’s runtime can be cut short by 5 more minutes. In the times when audiences are growing impatient to watch long duration films, Loafer’s short runtime is a blessing in disguise for both film lovers and the makers.
Puri Jagannadh is known for his fast paced screenplays and Loafer is banking heavily on the director’s magic touch. Disha Patani makes her Telugu debut with Loafer. The film also stars Revathi and Posani in crucial roles. C Kalyan is the film’s producer.
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
Articles that might interest you