123telugu had already reported that Varun Tej has been roped in to play the lead role in Puri Jagan’s Loafer. According to the latest reports, the film is set to move to Rajasthan for a 20 day schedule from the 20th of July.
Some key scenes will be shot during this schedule on the lead pair Varun and Disha Patani. Already, the catchy title has created a huge craze among the fans and it would be really interesting to see as how Jagan showcases Varun in a mass role.
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
Articles that might interest you