123telugu had already reported that Varun Tej has been roped in to play the lead role in Puri Jagan’s Loafer. According to the latest reports, the film is set to move to Rajasthan for a 20 day schedule from the 20th of July.
Some key scenes will be shot during this schedule on the lead pair Varun and Disha Patani. Already, the catchy title has created a huge craze among the fans and it would be really interesting to see as how Jagan showcases Varun in a mass role.
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
- Fidaa’s latest Krishna region collections
Articles that might interest you