The paternity row case filed by an elderly couple hailing from a village near Madhurai in Tamil Nadu continues to haunt the national award winning Tamil star Dhanush. In a fresh setback, the Madhurai court has asked Dhanush to submit his identification marks to the court.
According to the 10th standard transfer certificate produced by the old couple, R Kathiresan and his wife Meenakshi, their son (allegedly Dhanush) had a mole on the chin and a scar on the left hand. But the counterfoil of the TC produced by Dhanush’s counsel had no id marks, following which the court has asked them to furnish proper details.
The court has also warned of a severe punishment to any party that has given false information to the court. The case has been adjourned to February 22nd.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time