Even as an official announcement is awaited, speculations are rife that Akhil Akkineni’s third film will be directed by talented young filmmaker Venky Atluri, who has made an impressive debut with Tholi Prema. Senior producer BVSN Prasad, who also bankrolled Tholi Prema, will reportedly be producing the Akhil-Venky Atluri movie.
Now, according to the latest reports, this much-awaited project will have an official launch on March 18, on the auspicious occasion of Ugadi. The reports further reveal that Venky Atluri is currently camped in Bangkok to scout for the right locations. Apparently, a crucial part of the film will be shot there. Stay tuned for the formal announcement regarding the project.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections