Work is in full swing for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming period epic that is being directed by Krish Jagarlamudi. The movie will be formally launched on Ugadi and regular shooting will begin in May.
A pilot team will be going on a location scouting expedition this weekend. Krish is planning some grand sequences in this movie and he is leaving no stone unturned to make this project a truly memorable one. Experts have been flown in from various parts of the country to assist in costumes, weaponry, art and history.
The untitled project is based on the life of Gautamiputra Satarkarni, who is widely regarded as the greatest Satavahana King of all time. Devi Sri Prasad is expected to compose the music for this movie and First Frame Entertainment banner will be producing the movie.
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
Articles that might interest you