It is well known that Akkineni Nagarjuna will team up with veteran director K Raghavendra Rao for a devotional film tentatively titled Om Namo Venkatesaya. In the film, Nag will be seen playing the role of Hathiram Baba, a loyal disciple of Lord Venkateswara. The film is a 17th century period drama and thus finding the right locations for filming is a key.
Latest reports reveal that the film’s core team is busy scouting for locations in Karnataka and Kerala. Apparently, the unit has zeroed in on a few locations in Chikmagalur forests in Karnataka. The Chikmagalur forest area is a cooler place compared to other locations down south and this did the trick for the film’s unit.
The reports further say that the unit will be erecting a giant set that resembles 17th century Tirupati. Senior actor Suman is expected to play Lord Venkateswara in this film.
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
Articles that might interest you