Andhala Rakshasi pair Naveen Chandra and Lavanya Tripathi teamed up once again for a hilarious con comedy titled Lachchimdeviki O Lekkundi (LOL). The film was supposed to hit the screens in December, but was later slated for a January 1st release. However, the makers decided to hold the film’s release due to heavy competition.
As per the latest buzz, the makers are now planning to release the film on January 29th. Directed by debutant Jagadish Talasila, LOL promises to be an out and out entertainer with an interesting twist. Sai Prasad Kamineni produced the film under his Mayukha Creations banner.
- Sukumar’s liking for detail to be showcased in Rangasthalam
- Srikanth launches his mobile App
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official
- Mohanlal and Prakash Raj to shoot together after 2 decades
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series