Yet another young filmmaker, Jagadish Talasila, will be making his directorial debut with the Naveen Chandra and Lavanya Tripathi-starrer Lacchimdeviki O Lekkundi (LOL). The film is slated for a January 1 release. LOL, a con comedy, has already created positive buzz among movie lovers for its interesting title and a hilarious story setup.
Speaking to a popular media house, Jagadish, a former associate to SS Rajamouli, said that the film will be a complete laugh riot and a wholesome commercial treat satisfying all sections of moviegoers. The director expressed confidence that Naveen and Lavanya’s comedy scenes will have the audiences in splits.
The film’s audio, composed by veteran music director MM Keeravani, has become a decent success. Sai Prasad Kamineni produced this film under his Mayukha Creations banner.
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March