Yet another young filmmaker, Jagadish Talasila, will be making his directorial debut with the Naveen Chandra and Lavanya Tripathi-starrer Lacchimdeviki O Lekkundi (LOL). The film is slated for a January 1 release. LOL, a con comedy, has already created positive buzz among movie lovers for its interesting title and a hilarious story setup.
Speaking to a popular media house, Jagadish, a former associate to SS Rajamouli, said that the film will be a complete laugh riot and a wholesome commercial treat satisfying all sections of moviegoers. The director expressed confidence that Naveen and Lavanya’s comedy scenes will have the audiences in splits.
The film’s audio, composed by veteran music director MM Keeravani, has become a decent success. Sai Prasad Kamineni produced this film under his Mayukha Creations banner.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Katamarayudu
- Srinivas Avasarala Surprises All In ‘Babu Baga Busy’
- Katamarayudu benefit shows canceled in Hyderabad
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
Articles that might interest you