Shruti Haasan is going to be away from Hyderabad for an extended period of time. She has a long Dubai schedule coming up, as she is a part of the Bollywood film ‘Welcome Back’.
Brahmanandam will also be a part of this schedule. Shruti is betting big on ‘Welcome Back’, as the film has the potential to kick start her Bollywood career.
Shruti is currently working for Allu Arjun’s ‘Race Gurram’. Her film with Ram Charan, ‘Yevadu’, is awaiting release.
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies