Shruti Haasan is going to be away from Hyderabad for an extended period of time. She has a long Dubai schedule coming up, as she is a part of the Bollywood film ‘Welcome Back’.
Brahmanandam will also be a part of this schedule. Shruti is betting big on ‘Welcome Back’, as the film has the potential to kick start her Bollywood career.
Shruti is currently working for Allu Arjun’s ‘Race Gurram’. Her film with Ram Charan, ‘Yevadu’, is awaiting release.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you