The last festival release, Mahanubhavudu has opened on a strong note and is running with good word of mouth. As the long weekend has started, all the films need to get some good collections to stay afloat.
As all the films have been sold for some heavy prices, the collections from these three days will put them in a better position.
So these three days, the trade pundits will be keenly monitoring the collection and a clear picture will come out on Tuesday as to which film ends up as a super hit or mega flop.
- Senior heroine’s son set for silver screen debut
- Hello’s action making video reiterates Nagarjuna’s words
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser to be out soon
- Happening beauty’s 2-film deal with star producer?