Power Star Pawan Kalyan is gearing up for the shoot of his next film, in Dolly’s direction. This film was supposed to be directed by SJ Surya but Dolly has stepped in as the director after Surya dropped out. The film will be produced by Pawan himself in association with Sharrath Maraar.
A look test is being performed for Pawan in the movie. The actor will be sporting a new look and hairstyle in the film, according to sources. So, Pawan and his team have decided that a look test is needed to evaluate this new style.
If everything goes according to plan, the film’s shoot will be over by end November.
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
Articles that might interest you