It’s a rarity these days that movies complete 100 days in theaters. The wholesome family entertainer, Loukyam today achieved this feat. Banking on healthy comedy and good family relations, this movie showed that even routine stories can work if handled well with comedy that works.
Directed by Sriwass, the movie had Gopichand and Rakul Preet Singh playing the lead roles. Roles played by Brahmanandam, Hamsa Nandini and 30 years Pruthvi received wide spread adulation and helped immensely in the movie’s success. Star writer duo of Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan were the writers for the flick.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked