It’s a rarity these days that movies complete 100 days in theaters. The wholesome family entertainer, Loukyam today achieved this feat. Banking on healthy comedy and good family relations, this movie showed that even routine stories can work if handled well with comedy that works.
Directed by Sriwass, the movie had Gopichand and Rakul Preet Singh playing the lead roles. Roles played by Brahmanandam, Hamsa Nandini and 30 years Pruthvi received wide spread adulation and helped immensely in the movie’s success. Star writer duo of Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan were the writers for the flick.
- Poll : Which genre of film are you expecting from ‘NTR-Trivikram’ film?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- Raja The Great’s team to celebrate the film’s success
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST