The production team of ‘Loukyam’ is getting ready to test their luck this Friday. While the film is carrying a positive talk, there is nervousness in everyone as is common in any production team before the release of a movie.
But the team is confident about scoring a hit and they are banking on the good comedy content in their film. The movie is being billed as a nice family entertainer and with no successful movies at the Box Office now, there is a good chance for the movie.
Srivas is the director of this movie and Gopichand is the hero.
- Young hero requests critics to not rate his film
- Can’t imagine making BAN without Mahesh: Koratala Siva
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?