Youthful hero Siddharth’s maiden production venture ‘Love Failure’ has received a disappointing response from the public. The movie has managed to pull in a share of about Rs. 7.7 lakhs for 4 days in Krishna district.
Lack of regular commercial elements and very limited appeal in the story-line are being cited as the main issues for the movie.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan