One of the highly fruitful seasons for film trade, the Dasara festive season is here. Tomorrow, film lovers are in for a grand treat with the release of three different genre films, love war and horror, all set to kickstart the festive season.
Firstly, young Mega hero Varun Tej’s much talked about war epic, Kanche, is all set to release tomorrow amidst high expectations. Directed by passionate filmmaker Krish, Kanche is India’s first WWII film and the film’s stunning visuals and riveting emotional story will be the biggest pulls.
And then, romantic movie lovers will be thronging to the theaters of Columbus, Sumanth Ashwin’s latest youthful romantic entertainer. This campus film is said to be a triangular love story and the cool and vibrant trailer has already impressed the young audiences.
Finally, horror movie lovers are keen to watch TV anchor turned director Omkar’s latest venture, Raju Gari Gadhi. The film has already managed to make enough noise, thanks to the celebrities promoting it big-time. Ohmkar is confident that Raju Gari Gadhi will surely scare the audiences this Dasara.
Apart from these movies, Gunasekhar’s historical epic Rudhramadevi and Ram Charan’s action-family entertainer Bruce Lee are already running, giving the audiences more options.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks