Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ is all set to hit the screens on the 22nd and the Tamil producers are drumming up the hype with some aggressive publicity. In fact, Kabali mania has taken over most Tamil movie circles. But the situation in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is very different.
Though Rajinikanth enjoys great stardom in the Telugu states, the producers who hold the rights for the Telugu version are going in for a very low key release. There is no aggressive publicity from their end and whatever buzz is present is because of the Tamil campaign.
The Telugu rights were bagged for a very good price. Lets hope that the film does well in the Telugu states as well.
- Proposal for Bharat Ratna for NTR reaches PM’s office
- Shocking budget for senior hero’s comeback film
- All the 3 Khans yet to watch Baahubali
- Mirchi-like stylish rain fight in Saaho?
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
Articles that might interest you