Catherine Tresa is perhaps one of the most underrated heroines in Tollywood. Despite having the glamour, she is losing out to lesser known heroines when it comes to movie offers. She has been tasting more success in Tamil films than in Telugu movies.
After a long gap, she was seen in ‘Rudhrama Devi’, where she enticed movie lovers with her glamour show. Now, she is getting a lucky chance to prove her mettle in a big budget production, in the form of Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Sarrainodu’. She even has a very glamorous song picturised on her.
The movie will be released in a big way across the Telugu states. If Catherine can make a good impression, it will give her career a much needed boost. Let us see whether Catherine makes the most of this chance.
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi’s first look to be out soon
- Lavanya opens up about her role in VOZ
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?