If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, young hero Raj Tarun has signed a cool 3-film deal with noted producer Anil Sunkara. According to the latest reports, Anil Sunkara gifted a posh villa to the young hero as his remuneration.
The reports further say that Raj Tarun-Anil Sunkara’s combo will first work on a crime comedy under Vamsi Krishna who had earlier made Lakshmi Manchu’s Dongata. On the other hand, the second project will be helmed by a Tamil director, while there is no information about the third project. We will have to see if these reports will end up becoming true.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you