Ace music director M M Keeravani is currently travelling in US and he’ll be performing in different cities over the next few days. Yesterday, he performed at Washington D C and the show got a thunderous response from the audience. Keeravani was delighted to perform in the city after a gap of four years and the event was held to raise funds for Venkateshwara temple. After Washington D C, Keeravani and his team will head to Atlanta. M M Keeravani has been accompanied by the rest of his family and it’s also turning out to be a vacation of sorts for them. Meanwhile, it’s going to be a particularly busy year for Keeravani with Sekhar Kammula’s Anamika, Chandra Siddharth’s Emo Gurram Egaravacchu and S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali on the cards.
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
- Allu Arjun’s special plan for overseas promotions
Articles that might interest you