Ace music director M M Keeravani is currently travelling in US and he’ll be performing in different cities over the next few days. Yesterday, he performed at Washington D C and the show got a thunderous response from the audience. Keeravani was delighted to perform in the city after a gap of four years and the event was held to raise funds for Venkateshwara temple. After Washington D C, Keeravani and his team will head to Atlanta. M M Keeravani has been accompanied by the rest of his family and it’s also turning out to be a vacation of sorts for them. Meanwhile, it’s going to be a particularly busy year for Keeravani with Sekhar Kammula’s Anamika, Chandra Siddharth’s Emo Gurram Egaravacchu and S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali on the cards.
- Kriti Sanon’s sister to enter films
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event on an auspicious day?
- Kalyan Ram to join hands with talented director?
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?