Earlier today, the film industry and general public came in for a huge shock that noted comedian M S Narayana had passed away due to a heart attack. However only hours later news came in that it was only a rumor and the talented actor is stable and is currently undergoing treatment in a corporate hospital in Hyderabad.
Condemning these rumors strongly, M S Narayana’s daughter and director Sasi Kiran revealed to the media that her dad’s condition is stable and he is responding to treatment. Sasi also requested every one not to spread any rumors and to pray for her dad’s health. Well, on behalf of 123telugu we wish him a speedy recovery.
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film goes on floors
- Young Actress Bonds With A Global Music Sensation
- Tamil Actor Reveals Shocking Details About Prabhas
- Ram Charan to take a break from production