Veteran producer and Telugu Film Industry Stalwart M.S.Reddy passed away yesterday morning.He was 87. The final rites will take place on December 12th at Panjagutta Cremation Grounds at about 10am. The Mallemala residence saw a steady stream of VVIP’s and industry bigwigs since yesterday, as people paid their final respects to M.S.Reddy garu.
C.M. Kiran Kumar Reddy, Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Superstar Krishna, Mahesh Babu, Former CM N.Janardhana Reddy, BJP leader Venkayya Naidu, Eenadu Chairman Ramoji Rao,Krishnam Raju, K.Raghavendra Rao, Kaikala Satyanarayana and Jayasudha were among the celebrities who paid their respects.Former CM Nara Chandra Babu Naidu sent his condolences.
The Producers Council and The Film Chamber of Commerce expressed their sadness at the loss of a legend.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI