The Telugu Movie Artistes’ Asociation (MAA) on Saturday announced Rs 5 lakh fund for the rehabilitation and relief of the flood victims in Chennai. Speaking on the occasion, MAA President Rajendra Prasad said that the Telugu film industry started off in Chennai and that the Tamil film industry helped the Telugu industry whenever needed over the last few decades.
Rajendra Prasad also said that several Tamil film stars generously donated for the Hudhud cyclone victims in Vizag last year. The MAA President also reminded how our film stars immediately responded and announced their donations.
Rajendra Prasad concluded saying that MAA will also take part in the relief operations in Chennai.
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
Articles that might interest you