MAA TV bagged the satellite rights of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s movie ‘Attarintiki Dharedhi’ for a record price, said to be in the region of approximately 9 Crores. This is a phenomenal amount for a Telugu movie. The movie is expected to be a hilarious family entertainer and that is one of the reasons for this huge price. Apart from Pawan and Trivikram, the presence of Samantha has also helped matters.
Both Pawan Kalyan and director Trivikram have a good track record when it comes to satellite rates. In fact, Trivikram’s movies have always been successful on TV because of the repeat value and good humour.
AD is being produced by BVSN Prasad. MAA has also bought the rights for his other film ‘Sahasam’, which has Gopichand in the lead role.
‘Attarintiki Dhaaredhi’ is being readied for a possible release in August.
- Unanimous positive buzz from Baahubali 2’s premiere shows
- Chiru151 team neck deep into history
- Miss India Australia to romance Sundeep Kishan
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
Articles that might interest you