MAA conducted a survey on its 750 members and chalked out a list of 30 actors who are in a financially helpless condition. MAA assured them monthly pensions, health and life insurance and facilitating bank loans ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 10 lakhs.
Furthermore, MAA is also trying to get these members under the Telangana government’s two bedroom housing scheme.
- Kamal Haasan Wants Deepika’s Head Saved
- AR Rahman, Boney Kapoor Avoid Padmavati Issue
- If You Watch Pirated Copy Of Khakee, Donate $10 To The Needy!
- Chandrababu Naidu responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Mirchi girl trashes marriage rumors