MAA conducted a survey on its 750 members and chalked out a list of 30 actors who are in a financially helpless condition. MAA assured them monthly pensions, health and life insurance and facilitating bank loans ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 10 lakhs.
Furthermore, MAA is also trying to get these members under the Telangana government’s two bedroom housing scheme.
- Nakshatram censored, to release in August
- Tarun’s turn to get grilled today
- Fans ‘Fidaa’ over Sai Pallavi
- Dil Raju happy to give a hit for yet another Mega hero
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
Articles that might interest you