MAA conducted a survey on its 750 members and chalked out a list of 30 actors who are in a financially helpless condition. MAA assured them monthly pensions, health and life insurance and facilitating bank loans ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 10 lakhs.
Furthermore, MAA is also trying to get these members under the Telangana government’s two bedroom housing scheme.
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you