MAA conducted a survey on its 750 members and chalked out a list of 30 actors who are in a financially helpless condition. MAA assured them monthly pensions, health and life insurance and facilitating bank loans ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 10 lakhs.
Furthermore, MAA is also trying to get these members under the Telangana government’s two bedroom housing scheme.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked