The Movie Artists Association (MAA) met yesterday in Vizag, to discuss impending issues regarding movies. MAA unanimously decided that they would recommended veteran actress Vijaya Nirmala for Padma Shri award.
Per the association, Vijaya Nirmala has contributed immensely to the industry and she deserves the award for her efforts. She is the only lady director in the world who has directed nearly 40 films. In this meeting of MAA, the distributors also urged the producers to cut excessive high budget flicks.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you