The protests against dubbed TV serials in Andhra Pradesh took an ugly turn today after the MAA Tv Office was attacked by some persons claiming to be TV Serial actors. Apparently, some people came to the MAA TV office in two cars and staged a protest against the channel’s telecast of dubbed TV serials. They started throwing stones on the windshields of some cars parked in the area and also reportedly destroyed office furniture.
We have learnt that a security guard was grievously injured in the attack.
Local TV actors and actresses have been protesting against the telecast of dubbed serials for quite some time now. This latest attack on MAA TV’s office is being widely condemned by everyone.
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign