The new Executive Committee of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) took oath at the Film Nagar Cultural Centre this morning. Telangana state’s Minister of Cinematography Talasani Srinivas Yadav presided over the oath taking ceremony.
The new committee will have senior actors Sivaji Raja and Naresh acting as the President and General Secretary respectively. Until recently, veteran comedy hero Rajendra Prasad-led panel reigned the association, before being replaced by the Dasari supported Sivaji Raja faction.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you