The new Executive Committee of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) took oath at the Film Nagar Cultural Centre this morning. Telangana state’s Minister of Cinematography Talasani Srinivas Yadav presided over the oath taking ceremony.
The new committee will have senior actors Sivaji Raja and Naresh acting as the President and General Secretary respectively. Until recently, veteran comedy hero Rajendra Prasad-led panel reigned the association, before being replaced by the Dasari supported Sivaji Raja faction.
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Press Note : Raja The Great Rocking in USA
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next