Superstar Madhavan is going great guns in his career and has now bagged an Hollywood offer. According to the latest update, Maddy has been roped in to play an important role in the upcoming flick of the famous Evil Dead franchise.
Maddy will be seen as a ex-marine and will work with the likes of Simon West in the film. Currently, he is busy shooting for his upcoming bilingual Irudhi Suttru, where he plays the role of a boxing coach. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- TV Channel Lands In Soup For Taking A Dig At Suriya
- Ram Charan Heads To Rajahmundry Again
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album