Going into details, an unknown person from Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, has filed a legal case against Madhavan that he has encroached a water channel of the land next to the petitioner’s area.
The Dindigul court has now issued summons to the actor and has asked to him to explain his version and appear before the court. Madhavan owns a huge piece of land in the small town and has been growing trees and farming from quite some time now.
- Kamal Haasan Wants Deepika’s Head Saved
- AR Rahman, Boney Kapoor Avoid Padmavati Issue
- If You Watch Pirated Copy Of Khakee, Donate $10 To The Needy!
- Chandrababu Naidu responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Mirchi girl trashes marriage rumors