Going into details, an unknown person from Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, has filed a legal case against Madhavan that he has encroached a water channel of the land next to the petitioner’s area.
The Dindigul court has now issued summons to the actor and has asked to him to explain his version and appear before the court. Madhavan owns a huge piece of land in the small town and has been growing trees and farming from quite some time now.
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit